Dandruff, as we all know is one of the major scalp problems. Stress, hormonal imbalance, unhealthy diet, and changes in weather condition are some of the leading factors that can cause dandruff.
Many have sought a treatment for dandruff. They purchase different chemicals and expensive shampoos, in search for dandruff solutions. Little to they know, the best dandruff remedies can be found at their very homes.
Before looking for dandruff solutions, we must first understand the types of dandruff. Dandruff has two main types: oily dandruff and the dry dandruff. Obviously, people who have oily skin have oily dandruff. People with dry skin on the other hand, endure the dry dandruff. To get an effective treatment for dandruff, one must know what type of skin they have.
Sadly, individuals with oily dandruff can be harder to treat compared to those with dry dandruff. Nonetheless, finding effective dandruff solutions is easy if combined with proper hygiene. With good care of your hair and scalp, you can easily get away from this situation. It is a misconception to see dandruff as a simple cosmetic problem. If dandruff is not treated right away, this can lead to serious consequences.
The treatment for dandruff needs not to be costly. Try searching in your cupboards, kitchen compartments and even your refrigerator to find the best dandruff home remedies.
Treatment for dandruff # 1:
- For those people with oily skin, get a hot steam bath.
- Massage your scalp gently with apple cider vinegar and rinse.
- Wash your hair with your regular shampoo and rinse with warm water.
- Include this method in your routine for two weeks.
Treatment for dandruff # 2:
- In a bowl, beat two eggs and add three tablespoons of water.
- Before you apply the mixture to your hair, make sure that it is damp.
- Apply the mixture beginning from your scalp, down to the roots of your hair.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this method everyday for two weeks.
Treatment for dandruff # 3:
- In a bowl, mix two table spoons of vinegar and two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon.
- Gently apply the mixture to your scalp. Vinegar, especially the apple cider type has properties that can help cure dandruff.
- Wash your hair with your regular shampoo.
- Repeat this method everyday for at least three weeks.
Treatment for dandruff # 4:
- If you don’t have an aloe vera plant at home, you can use an aloe vera gel.
- On your damp hair, rub the aloe vera plant or gel to your scalp and leave for about five minutes.
- Wash with your regular shampoo.
- Repeat this method for two weeks.
See? The treatment for dandruff can indeed be found in your homes. Although these methods are proven to be excellent dandruff home remedies, consistency is important to keep the scalp hydrated.
Now that you know that the best dandruff solutions are just within your reach, you can now reconsider keeping those dark clothing.
Choose any of these dandruff home remedies and combine them with a balanced diet, a healthy lifestyle and proper hygiene. Good hair regimen is essential. After all, our hair is our crowning glory.